- Episode Number: 14
- Original Air Date: January 13, 2006
- Written by: David Fallon
- Directed by: James Frawley
- Guest Cast:
- Liam Waite (Clete Youngblood)
- Saige Thompson (Leslie Youngblood)
- Scott Paulin (Alan Rowe)
- Lauri Johnson (Brenda Reese)
- Dariush Kashani (Bobby Tooch)
- Cory Tyler (Kevin Roseman)
- Kristen Kaveney (Young Leslie)
- Drew Wicks (Waiter)
- Clint Carmichael (Handsome Husband)
- Jennifer Ann Massey (Beautiful Blond Woman)
Upon attending a local art exhibit, Melinda encounters the ghost of an executed prisoner whose work is on display. The ghost seeks Melinda's help in uncovering a contract for his valuable paintings before they are sold so his estranged daughter, a struggling artist, will get the money she is entitled to. Melinda learns that his daughter is angry with him for not knowing him well before going to jail. Now Melinda must broker a peace between them so the daughter can get what she is entitled to and her father can cross over.
No comments yet. Be the first to comment on this episode.
To personalize your comment with your username, please login.